Tempo mutilation

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Vordhosbn slowed down is good actually cos it really emphasises the bass slams in

I can hear a link with bleep&bass/early warp stuff at this speed

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
When I listen to 'Uptown Funk' sped up I can start imagining putting bits of that vocal in a rave tune.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Interesting how dragging the tempo and pitch down makes sad-dish songs sound really sad

I feel an instinctive psychological correlation between down and sadness.

Pathos is intensified by prolonging it, slowing it down, etc.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Baldelli is the only jock I’ve heard do it with any genuine skill in shifting the way you perceive music that locks and rocks

You can throw just about any noise into audacity and paulstretch a tempo even further into drone

YT should have an accurate pitch setting, can’t be that hard to code, not just the 75%etc which works here (don’t know how to embed at 75% mind)

woops

is not like other people
Last time I was out doing any DJing I had a load of quite "intelligent" drum n bass / glitchy electronica, funkstorung type of stuff that sounded amazing at 33, sub-hip hop tempo with heavy basslines

woops

is not like other people
then there was that thing a few years ago where someone had recorded a load of cicadas buzzing and timestretched it by some huge factor but i couldn't be bothered to listen to it