forclosure

like people got their laughs and memes when that article came out about how he somehow pulled megan fox by saying "i am drugs" but there's definitly some people online and in parts of Monatan and Ohio who consider him "their ideal man"

forclosure

Does kid rock feature in this schema?
eeeh not really he voiced his support for Trump and calls people "snowflakes" not only that but the news came out that he was never trailer trash he was born rich(which shouldn't have been a surprise to anybody but what can i do)

woops

is not like other people
the beastie boys did a massive 5 page spread on him in grand royal
i've been thinking about grande royale stuff recently, how totally wrong that culture went after trying to describe some kind of US hip-hop based sophistication, it turned into NYC babylon, people bragging about their new MPC necklace is just the tip of the iceberg

woops

is not like other people
i've been thinking about grande royale stuff recently, how totally wrong that culture went after trying to describe some kind of US hip-hop based sophistication, it turned into NYC babylon, people bragging about their new MPC necklace is just the tip of the iceberg
total failure of beastie boys to grow old gracefully

luka

the way they were dressing at that point, all the cutesy references to pop culture, the magazine etc

version

beastie-boys-suits-glasses-ties-hat-3929-1920x1080.jpg

forclosure

no also @catalog you listen to the tracks yet?

i did say before if you ever want my perspective on any of the tracks or artists in question you can ask away