sus

It is true, one day I'd like to learn the specific way I'm sick in the head. Not that I could ever trust you lot with diagnosis. But it would be nice to know, and be sure about it.

luka

It is true, one day I'd like to learn the specific way I'm sick in the head. Not that I could ever trust you lot with diagnosis. But it would be nice to know, and be sure about it.
we'd all like to know the specific ways in which we are sick in the head. it would be very reassuring.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

See that's the perfect tune to defend the best thing about UK garage being the drums. because the integration with all the compressed elements and the glassy avant-funk appeal, the missing links between Maurizio and Zapp are there executed brilliantly. Not all that shit about how my drums can't sound like el-b, well don't imitate, innovate!

version

See that's the perfect tune to defend the best thing about UK garage being the drums. because the integration with all the compressed elements and the glassy avant-funk appeal, the missing links between Maurizio and Zapp are there executed brilliantly. Not all that shit about how my drums can't sound like el-b, well don't imitate, innovate!
It's amazing. The way the vocals keep folding in on themselves, all the stuff flying around in the stereo field. Everything's so tight too. Perfect shards.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
dem 2 also a master of drums. groove connection - don't cry dem 2 dub is drum dub perfection, pure liquid, nothing better.

luka

not much makes me as happy as that tune. not many people know its the best 2 bad mice. nicky blackmarket favourite.

version

Listen to that Mike Millrain tune, Luke. Listen to it properly though, the way everything creeps in from the start. It's so detailed. It actually sounds a bit like some of the rap instrumentals I was posting in Winter Warz; lots of brittle, glittering textures.

luka

Listen to that Mike Millrain tune, Luke. Listen to it properly though, the way everything creeps in from the start. It's so detailed. It actually sounds a bit like some of the rap instrumentals I was posting in Winter Warz; lots of brittle, glittering textures.
im listening to it you nob

luka

he dont want to play any more we were too rough earlier. we have to remember he is a human being with feelings too

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
essex in some ways is more antithetical to london than kent. but this is only for refined palates to understand, that's why we count essex as our own on the outside. But inside, a bitter war of dissent wages on.