catalog

What are some good whiskies?

I am thinking of buying a bottle for myself for Christmas.

I like Glenfiddichs, Glenmorangie, Laphroaig, I think Scotch is the best.

But I know next to nothing about these and also literally know nothing about Irish and American whisky/whiskey.

Leo

didn't you go ages without drinking, catalog? first it was a couple of beers on a hot summer day, now researching whiskies, hmm...

catalog

I can't keep drinking so much beer.

And yes I'm turning into an alcoholic.

Cos me and luke did this karma swap thing he said it would be good for me and I believed him. Woops was there and he agreed.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I can't keep drinking so much beer.

And yes I'm turning into an alcoholic.

Cos me and luke did this karma swap thing he said it would be good for me and I believed him. Woops was there and he agreed.
Beer pressure, eh?

luka

What are some good whiskies?

I am thinking of buying a bottle for myself for Christmas.

I like Glenfiddichs, Glenmorangie, Laphroaig, I think Scotch is the best.

But I know next to nothing about these and also literally know nothing about Irish and American whisky/whiskey.
Me and Barty did a bottle of Jameson's last night that's a good pick. Really cheap but very easy to drink

linebaugh

canadian mist and evan williams black label are very cheap and potable. I think whiskey is one of the liquors that gets worse the more expensive it is

luka

I would say buy cheap whisky too because the fact is it's impossible not to do pretty much the whole bottle in the evening. Once you pop you can't stop. The stuff is just far too easy to drink. And fun too.

luka

Obviously they might mean you mixbehave and upset yOur wife and dog so take that into consideration also

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Had tasters of PVW but never enough to get twisted on/proper fucked up. Real winter warmers, I’d break not drinking rules for a bottle of the good shit

D07A0F74-98A2-47B5-B031-7A307A7B3154.jpeg

colours of the gods

woops

is not like other people
not, in other words, a taste i've ever "acquired"

same goes for wine, i've only had nice wine in england once, in a pizza express. it was the 4th or 5th bottle we'd gone to work on which is how i think i'd "acquired" the taste.

sooner or later someone will point out that scotch is "whisky", everything else is "whiskey", the scots are too mean to allow the unnecessary "e", so i'll be that someone.