luka

As [Shaka] conquered a tribe, he enrolled its remnants in his army, so that they might in their turn help to conquer others. He armed his regiments with the short stabbing Iklwa, instead of the throwing assegai which they had been accustomed to use, and kept them subject to an iron discipline. If a man was observed to show the slightest hesitation about coming to close quarters with the enemy, he was executed as soon as the fight was over. If a regiment had the misfortune to be defeated, whether by its own fault or not, it would on its return to headquarters find that a goodly proportion of the wives and children belonging to it had been beaten to death on [Shaka]'s orders, and that he was waiting their arrival to complete his vengeance by dashing out their brains. The result was, that though [Shaka]'s armies were occasionally annihilated, they were rarely defeated, and they never ran away.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
As [Shaka] conquered a tribe, he enrolled its remnants in his army, so that they might in their turn help to conquer others. He armed his regiments with the short stabbing Iklwa, instead of the throwing assegai which they had been accustomed to use, and kept them subject to an iron discipline. If a man was observed to show the slightest hesitation about coming to close quarters with the enemy, he was executed as soon as the fight was over. If a regiment had the misfortune to be defeated, whether by its own fault or not, it would on its return to headquarters find that a goodly proportion of the wives and children belonging to it had been beaten to death on [Shaka]'s orders, and that he was waiting their arrival to complete his vengeance by dashing out their brains. The result was, that though [Shaka]'s armies were occasionally annihilated, they were rarely defeated, and they never ran away.
Hislop applied to read philosophy, politics and economics at Oxford, but changed to English literature before arriving at Magdalen College. His Oxford tutors included Bernard O'Donoghue, John Fuller and David Norbrook. While at university, Hislop was actively involved in student journalism;[6] he relaunched and edited the satirical magazine Passing Wind.[3] He graduated with a 2:1 in 1981.[7][8]

Hislop is married to Victoria; they have two children, Emily and Will.[9] They live in Sissinghurst in Kent.[10] Hislop's wife has a career as an author, and in 2010 Hislop played a small role in the Greek television series The Island, which was based on his wife's bestselling novel. The series premiered on 11 October 2010 on Greece's Mega television channel.[citation needed]

His son, Will Hislop, is an actor, writer and stand-up comedian.[11]

shakahislop

Hislop applied to read philosophy, politics and economics at Oxford, but changed to English literature before arriving at Magdalen College. His Oxford tutors included Bernard O'Donoghue, John Fuller and David Norbrook. While at university, Hislop was actively involved in student journalism;[6] he relaunched and edited the satirical magazine Passing Wind.[3] He graduated with a 2:1 in 1981.[7][8]

Hislop is married to Victoria; they have two children, Emily and Will.[9] They live in Sissinghurst in Kent.[10] Hislop's wife has a career as an author, and in 2010 Hislop played a small role in the Greek television series The Island, which was based on his wife's bestselling novel. The series premiered on 11 October 2010 on Greece's Mega television channel.[citation needed]

His son, Will Hislop, is an actor, writer and stand-up comedian.[11]
You leave Victoria and the kids out of this

Leo

WTF is that dinner photo? Used to get onion loaf at the Dallas BBQ on 8th St that looked a little like that, but without the gloop on top.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

shakahislop

WTF is that dinner photo? Used to get onion loaf at the Dallas BBQ on 8th St that looked a little like that, but without the gloop on top.
i genuinely can't remember eating it, but it's on my phone so i assume i must have

shakahislop

this appears to be the sequence of events leading up to when i apparently ate this......thing

IMG_3083 Large.jpegIMG_3084 Large.jpeg

IMG_3085 Large.jpeg

actually if the timestamps are correct i think someone must of sent me that photo and i saved it, unless somehow someone served it to me on the subway