More so cos no bouncy-bouncy
Women's tights are worth a wiggle
For baited worms that want to wriggle
So, men: when stuck for things to wear
Fare for the fairer sexes' fare

Yours, William Shakespeare (no homo)

Last edited:

version

I had this fitted jacket of my mum's when I was a teenager and I remember the pockets being small and awkwardly positioned. You couldn't really put anything in them safely and it was uncomfortable to keep my hands in them.

mixed_biscuits

PS. All of his jackets also have a large interior pocket intended to store a sandwich, which is very practical

IdleRich

IdleRich
religious affiliation, tribal affiliation, the region you're from, your age and seniority, your level of affiliation with the traditional and the rural....all of these things are expressed through headgear
I assume this to be the case with the haredi in Stanford Hill, presumably those different hats denote different status or roles.

DannyL

Wild Horses
@IdleRich Not 100% I do know, give us a clue? My lips are sealed.

I'm a Facebook group for rare workwear and denim and it's just like records but transposed to a different sphere. Same kinda male nerdy obsessions. I quite like it and some of the gear does look nice though (again like records) back breakingly expensive.

catalog

Years ago when I worked at MVE in Notting Hill, for some reason they always used to put me on my own in the little men's designer wear shop. It was alright apart from when someone tried to steal a maharishi top and I caught them and they went mental. I never wanted anything from there, based largely upon the very odd clientele.