Quoth

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
"Everything about music seems unappealing at the moment. I don't want anything to do with it. People should just be quiet and not make a noise" - @luka

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
"No use rowing back now Barty. You started alt-right dissensus. You convinced us. We're following your lead." - @luka again

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
"Love is impossible, a cancelled horizon, so our only escape is into drugs or into violence." - @luka

It won't be just you but you are very quotable

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
"I've said to Edmund we owe a lot of our personal safety and respect sitting on the street to rap. The young thugs approach us and tell us we are cool. They don't hassle us. And that is because of rap and the respect its inculcated for the written word. We don't get abuse"

@luka davies

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Oh here's a good one

"I've toyed with the idea of a kill corpsey thread. A few users, version, Matthew, Craner, have suggested it to me. A ritual killing. An annulment. And a sacrificially charged skeleton built into the very fabric of the forum lending it's magical energy to proceedings" @luka

luka

Prince could only ever exist in space not already occupied by Michael, in some ways an anti-michael. Michael so stifled and uptight - insinuating through the medium of zombies, bad when we all knew he was good (except he turned out to be bad), Prince gleefully sleazy and transmitting direct style and wierdness

I was a small-ish kid whan thriller and billie jean came out = i learnt them and about them from other kids. they were released with these amazing videos and there had been nothing like them before - kids acted out the moves because there was no way to actually watch the video on tv or anywhere. i don't think i even knew mj was black, but his whole teen horror image was clearly inappropriate for little lads like me and woebot and so was irresistable.

mj was part of the top echelon of pop stardom with queen, the sex pistols, abba. massive like a geographical feature

but tbh and i'm sad to say it there was nothing that wasnt disappointing after that first explosion, though there's no denying that when he died it was a global fiesta like only lady di
[IMG alt="Name: 04e833_2cd103a972924980ab90c43647be2ac9.jpg
Views: 16
Size: 182.0 KB"]https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/p...ment.php?attachmentid=2158&d=1580000667[/IMG]
[IMG alt="Name: 2eb7c57b1272d1301ed7e3ffd41c6510.jpg
Views: 18
Size: 39.4 KB"]https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/p...ment.php?attachmentid=2157&d=1580000522[/IMG]
mj was inside the machine, he worked hard because he knew no other way, prince strove and achieved glory thru sheer napoleonic determination

Occupying a spot on the next level of the kid pop astral firmament, and arriving in next Smash Hits magazine historical era, right alongside Madonna in the pantheon, was Prince - everything Michael couldnt express, resplendent. Michael was distant, Prince was a more immediate, raw, and spontaneous, controversial even!

He also showed up with a 1-2 of proper BBC Top of the Pops hits, but crucially his albums were brilliant and fit onto cassettes - i had one which would have contained 2 Prince albums, whereas i don't think i ever went out of my way to bootleg mj - he was always just there

Michael is a historical figure in a way that Prince is not - the cult of mj is a messianic mass stan, michael's tunes are in a deep part of our collective global consciousness, and he's bigger even than pop, like maradona. Prince is a sparkling cosmic prism of space angel dust spinning and hurtling through the heavens - someone please post the yt where he just magicks his whole guitar into thin air

SUFI

luka

"barty's mum's cunt He's dead! Boys of the South (G) Boys, you've heard our story, then, we're ready to show you the rest The South has got the world of men But the real South has got the world of women We're all South We fight for you We're the North The South's all for fighting We're Southern We go to battle We've got you covered You got us covered Don't let a Northman know we got you covered I'm the best of men I'll show a Southman why he should get on the list The South has got the world of men But the real South has got the world of women We're all South We fight for you We're the North The South's all for fighting We're Southern We go to battle We've got you covered

You got us”

"corpsey's liberated wank The sex is back in town. But the sex isn't in the same room as the sex. At The Sex Project, the director reveals the sex is mostly anonymous and non-sexual, with the participants acting out a sex scene in a room. It was the most "emotional and sexy" scene we filmed and it still is to the best of our knowledge, said Sarah, a director with The Sex Project. "It's not something people usually do," she said, "but it's all about how the people are. Who are they? What does that remind them of sexually? We're really interested in how they feel." Sarah, who directs The Sex Project, and her team have been filming the project for about two years. "We're not trying to portray any different sex act than what's used for a real sex scene," she said. "Our goal is to give people a sense of where this new frontier is and the people who are going to be in it.”

post-thirdformatic stress disorder post-theft prescription preventive medicine probiotics prostaglandins/lesterase/micellar esters pyrimethamine (an anti-inflammatory medication) racetams/tricyclic antidepressants sulfadiazine tetracyclines triazines of the adrenergic order tripeptides toxic, addictive medications toxic, habit forming medications topiramate probiotics progesterone proliagulants (pain relievers) tricyclic stimulants triptans (antihistamines) tramadol (an opiate painkiller) trimethoprim/sulfamethoxazole trimethoprim/sulfamethoxazole - a new opioid (painkiller) tramadol uncontrolled

luka's ezra pound fetish and I love a guy with an appetite for young assholes to do what he wants. I can't make that shit up! The next morning we go to do our morning workout and I suck on her perfect ass but I have enough on my plate today. We finish up and come home to dinner where our little daughter Lola is waiting for us. We got back from the gym and she looks at her mom in a different light than before. Now that I have a nice thick cock in me, she says her favorite color is now white. I suck on her mouth and tell her to say her name next time we meet and then she goes out the door. My cock still throbbing from today's workout, I take a few more minutes to clean up before taking a shit. We are both still hungry so I take a big shit in my pants and get on top of her. I have taken a lot of pics of this scene. It took me nearly two hours to film.

lmao pattycakes is a scientologist and as such loves to go in on what many of his friends feel to be silly and/or off topic. That is, he loves to make sure people know how much he loves science, how much he hates pseudoscience, and how much he's been through.

I'm chirpsing the iraqi rasta I hope you don't understand I'm chirpsing a bit of italian in italiany and, in the night, I'm singing in the night as the nigh I can hear you in my ear

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
"one of the things i like about music is that i can listen to things which are explicitly not made for me. i dont like it cos it feels disgusting against my skin. it feels like a car saleman trying to put the moves on me." @luka

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

"It's nice to imagine they're having a lads week at Khaled's mansion, all the responsible adults are away, and this is Khaled's ironing-work—and that's why he looks so proud."

"I wonder how many white shirts Khaled gets through — I would imagine he's quite a big fan of chocolate ice cream, for example."

@Corpsey

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

"There's a very grime bit at 6.5 where they get the most excited about the worst one in the room. The infectious joy of an uninhibited idiot spreading through the room" - @luka