MY LAUNCH PARTY. DIAMOND DELUXE NETWORKING EVENT.

luka

Woops told me biscuits plays table football competitively and is placed in the top six in the UK

luka

As soon as the hard lads and other blow ins left energy went out of the room and the action moved outside. No one heckled or groaned or complained, amazing really

luka

Shrils turned up this specimen from the provinces who'd come down to London in a bright white overcoat with huge shoulder pads and a white suit and cheap jewellery with his eyebrows styled in the way wash your hands described, and facial hair the same despite having the blocky burly physiognomy of a hod carrier he was drunk out of his mind and had lost his friends so Barty and shiels tortured him for an hour

luka

He looked like he was made out of pixels. He looked like he was from a nineties computer game. Buff Biffington.

Tell us about Buff Biffington. Didn't he claim his dad was the biggest DMT producer in Northern Ireland?
Biggest DMT producer in the UK and had Robbie on it from a young age, which is self evident here I’m sure you’ll agree

mvuent

Void Dweller
me and sadmanbarty were smoking a fag outisde when we becasme aware of a disturbance in the force
emenanting from a downstairs italian resturaint, the wort resturaint in the world
there was a warping of the continuum, neither of us know what we felt but we
had to go down, and they tried to stop us coming in like it was a contamination zone
this was a good subplot although i'm not sure i understand exactly what happened