Tom Wizzy - Tuna Party
DJ Zigao Da Brasilia - Aquecimento Envolvemente Da Brasilia
Cabo Snoop - Windek
Kaba Blon - Furu Djougou
Kenene International - Jimmy Fashion
Osanaah Ponponfii - Drop That Yam
Los Daddys - Llego El Jaguar
Unknown - Ze Pilintra, Boemeo Da Madrugada

2000% more mugwanti than any mix u will hear this week, GUARANTEED!

wektor

this mix bangs but mayb it's because I'm on a holiday and it's very hot here I wish some places would mix more spicy records like these
- been to busan on the east coast of korea this weekend and there is a few record bars there but they usually play fairly safe, 90s hiphop indie rock lps and such

Mr. Naga Pickle

thank you so much! friend of mine recently moved to seoul to teach english, and doesn't seem to do much but eat, wander aimlessly, and sleep with local office ladies. he mentioned there being a sort of berghain inspired techno scene, should that sort of thing excite you. can ask him for more info, if you're interested!

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
it's even got some turkish music in it, but I will never listen with that username on here and that dj name. You have my support though, anything to show up bennys and corpseys racism. Of course @luka 's favourite music is Turkish.

Mr. Naga Pickle

it's even got some turkish music in it, but I will never listen with that username on here and that dj name. You have my support though, anything to show up bennys and corpseys racism. Of course @luka 's favourite music is Turkish.
İnternette eğlenmeyi seviyorum ve internet olmayan yerlerde de eğleniyorum :)

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
ne lan? hem çok eğlenmek istiyorsun hemde beşiktaş taraftarların fenerbahçe'ye attığı küfürden anlamıyorsun? defol git eşşeoğlueşşek yankee sapık!

Mr. Naga Pickle

ne lan? hem çok eğlenmek istiyorsun hemde beşiktaş taraftarların fenerbahçe'ye attığı küfürden anlamıyorsun? defol git eşşeoğlueşşek yankee sapık!
beşiktaş ve fenerbahçe yeni çıkan pokemon mu? çünkü onları duymadım (en sevdiğim pokemon Snorlax:3)