DJ Mixes by You (and me)

IdleRich

IdleRich
There doesn’t seem to be a thread just for mixes by us lot so I thought I’d start one…
Well Arthur, I posted this one elsewhere but judging by what you said above I'm pretty sure that you haven't seen it. It's pretty much the first time I've ever recorded a full on mix of "dance" music live so go easy on me. It's pretty raw cos a) that was the day that Johnson finally caved in and resigned and I'd already started celebrating and b) I'm always pretty sloppy at the best of times with enthusiasm well and truly trumping technical ability...

Anyway, one hour of ebm, electro and a tiny bit of techno for your delectation, plus as an added bonus you get to see me doing it...

Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

wektor

Well Arthur, I posted this one elsewhere but judging by what you said above I'm pretty sure that you haven't seen it. It's pretty much the first time I've ever recorded a full on mix of "dance" music live so go easy on me. It's pretty raw cos a) that was the day that Johnson finally caved in and resigned and I'd already started celebrating and b) I'm always pretty sloppy at the best of times with enthusiasm well and truly trumping technical ability...

Anyway, one hour of ebm, electro and a tiny bit of techno for your delectation, plus as an added bonus you get to see me doing it...

SUPER
BOCK

chava

personal favorite at the 1 hour mark! nice!!

Arthur Brick

Mortar Life

Just having a listen now. Mixing not as sloppy as you make out!

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Featuring DJ Marcelle, Carl Craig, Bjorn Torske, Soulphiction/Jackmate, John T Gast, Jerome Hill, Maurice Fulton, DBX, Schatrax, Randomer, Underground Resistance, ectomorph, Detroit in Effect + some others that I can’t remember at the moment

sounds tasty, been drafted in to cover work calls but will try and give it a thorough rinse

IdleRich

IdleRich
Featuring DJ Marcelle, Carl Craig, Bjorn Torske, Soulphiction/Jackmate, John T Gast, Jerome Hill, Maurice Fulton, DBX, Schatrax, Randomer, Underground Resistance, ectomorph, Detroit in Effect + some others that I can’t remember at the moment
Will give it a spin anyhow.

IdleRich

IdleRich
SUPER
BOCK
Well you pretty much got two beers here... Sagres from the south including Lisbon, and Superbock from the north including Porto. Some places may offer a few other bottles or some artisan/craft (is there a differnce?) stuff if they are a bit fancy, but I reckon that I ninety-nine percent of bars in Portugal offer either Sagres or Superbock or both.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Pitchedeyondreason... gonna drive to the shops in a sec, will stick it on.
Arthur I did listen to your one. Gotta say I dunno much about that sound, not sure I can offer much in the way of interesting comment I'm afraid. I enjoyed it well enough.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

this is well good bruv, fuck polished mixes anyway.

william_kent

cross post and shameless self promotion

an ancient sequence of "deep cuts" i put together under the influence of overpriced hydroponics ( which i was getting at discounted rates I hasten to add, still had an overdraft at the end of the month, no self control, "caning it", one of many dark moments in my life )

William_Kent presents Creation Rebel murderation style dubwise in a psychotic skunk haze

TAGGED​

#reggae, dub reggae, dub, on-u sound, hit run

"william kent smokes too much skunk"

at least ten years since I've listened to this, and I have to admit it's sounding good, not ashamed to share

Client Eastwood

cross post and shameless self promotion

an ancient sequence of "deep cuts" i put together under the influence of overpriced hydroponics ( which i was getting at discounted rates I hasten to add, still had an overdraft at the end of the month, no self control, "caning it", one of many dark moments in my life )

William_Kent presents Creation Rebel murderation style dubwise in a psychotic skunk haze

TAGGED​

#reggae, dub reggae, dub, on-u sound, hit run

"william kent smokes too much skunk"

at least ten years since I've listened to this, and I have to admit it's sounding good, not ashamed to share
Great mix @william_kent. Psychotic Junkanoo styles

Need to change my user to Client Eastwood