version

I suppose I should watch some of these Italian horror films to better understand the mind of Oliver Craner

I haven't seen many, but they're great.

The key, imo, is making sure you watch them in good quality. They lose some of their appeal if you're watching some crap VHS rip on YouTube and the colours are all dull.

craner

Beast of Burden
The key, imo, is making sure you watch them in good quality. They lose some of their appeal if you're watching some crap VHS rip on YouTube and the colours are all dull.

That is true, it's the only way to truly understand them.

version

What interests you about it?

The mysteriousness of it, both in the context of the film and in the real world. The on and off screen disintegration of the Cruise - Kidman marriage. The conspiracy angle.

I also love the way it looks. The glow of the Christmas lights. The lavish interiors.

luka

The mysteriousness of it, both in the context of the film and in the real world. The disintegration of the Cruise - Kidman marriage both on and off screen. The conspiracy angle.

I also love the way it looks. The glow of the Christmas lights. The lavish interiors.
the city that is all just a stage set too. that's really great.

luka

you need to be really clever to appreciate that film though, craner wouldnt get it.