Best of 2022 - 10 out of 10 tunes only

Benny Bunter

No one can top this but I'm prepared to listen to what you have to offer over while suitably imbibed over the festive period 🎅

Leo

No one will like any new things I've enjoyed this year. I'm either far ahead of my time or have terrible tastes in music. Maybe both.

Benny Bunter

I'd say don't post unless you think it can stand up to the absolute best in field of previous years, that way we can perhaps see how good/bad music really is right now and what genres still have vitality in them (or if there's any new genres/sub-genres to get excited about). If it's a short thread, so be it.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Books are easier, I found a woops electronica vid clip (from France!) which has an intro that deserves a mini edit, lost the bookmark but problem solved!

Finished 100 thread, more like 400 and spent any night shifts sifting through old records, that’s commitment in the thick air of global madness. Next step is to finish 100-others here and the playlist the full house thread you all loathe, it’s tricky with time default wibbly Dadsnet response

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Is this a 10 out of 10, 10 being 'Mutual Attraction' by Change? No. Far from it. But it's one of the good choons I've heard in 2022.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Drill drop (R.I.P. Edot Babyy). These are by no means 10/10s but discovering this music, hating it and then loving it was a 10/10 experience.

Last edited: