should i resign as head of dissensus?

is it time to find someone else to run this place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

woops

is not like other people
since the departure of hundred million life time's its been a great source of satisfaction to watch my popularity, wealth, intelligence attractiveness etc expand until these factors combined eclipse almost every body else, on this forum. however in the spirit of the only human, with whom i feel any kinship in these trouble times, I've decided to give the voice to the people (and kanye West

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen

is it time to find someone else to run this place?​

• yes​

Votes: 112.5%
  • no​

Votes: 337.5%
  • don't care​

Votes: 225.0%
  • not telling you​

• f*** off​

• Total voters 8
  • This poll will close: Dec 27, 2022 at 1:12 PM.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

is it time to find someone else to run this place?​

• yes​

• no​

Votes: 337.5%
  • don't care​

• not telling you​

• f*** off​

• Total voters 8
  • This poll will close: Dec 27, 2022 at 1:12 PM.
753w9v.jpg

mvuent

Void Dweller
noticed the time window you have to edit your post without getting a thing that says it was edited has increased. this is good news because i'd always just delete and resubmit my posts because i didn't like how that looked. thanks edmund.

Leo

agree luka, eliminate the edit delay, and ability to delete posts. don't rewrite history, have the balls to stand behind your embarrassing takes and typos.

mvuent

Void Dweller
agree luka, eliminate the edit delay, and ability to delete posts. don't rewrite history, have the balls to stand behind your embarrassing takes and typos.
this entire way of looking at it is so alien to me. never would’ve occurred to me that editing a message board post was in any way related to having or not having balls. to me it’s like, sometimes you post something and then think of a change that would make the post a bit better so you edit it.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
this entire way of looking at it is so alien to me. never would’ve occurred to me that editing a message board post was in any way related to having or not having balls. to me it’s like, sometimes you post something and then think of a change that would make the post a bit better so you edit it.
People like Leo are simply impossible to please, no matter how well you toast their chorizo toast.

Leo

Strive for complete transparency, @mvuent! Don't be the board's Gen Z Stalin!

it was mostly a joke, but it is annoying when posts are deleted.

mvuent

Void Dweller
Strive for complete transparency, @mvuent! Don't be the board's Gen Z Stalin!

it was mostly a joke, but it is annoying when posts are deleted.
all I’m saying is I don’t think editing (or deleting, tbh) a message board post is inherently backhanded, irresponsible, treacherous, gollemesque behavior. these features can be abused, sure, but so can the ability post.

mvuent

Void Dweller
here's a true example of where deleting a few posts might not have been such a terrible thing:

last night i decided to post the image below on the forum. but i couldn't decide where. i scrolled through about 20 pages of thread titles in the music subforum trying to figure out which one to revive with it. eventually i decided that maybe the whole endeavor was a waste of time and deleted my posts. the point is, i don't feel that my ultimately choosing not to subject you all to this image in like three different threads indicated a deep lack of Character or was a particularly damning act of history erasure.

i230401rmmd.jpg