shit in art galleries

luka

theres some seriously weird early stuff too. very uncanny erotic dream images. that exist in their own delerious masturbatory reality.

luka

you could freak out over that pitcher for hours if you werent surrounded by snuffling pensioners in burgundy cordoroy

luka

the images get finished in the imagination. that's where they come to life and that's why they can outcompete the literalness of the digital image

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Painting can make physical objects/space more tangible than photography

In part I think cos we don't actually see things like cameras

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
why won't Tate Modern employ you and woops to write poems inspired by your favourite paintings and hand them up next to them?

luka

theres a little watercolour jasper johns owned where i think its a woman coming out the water and the water is absolutely fucking nuts, prismatic twinkling

luka

i actually did have a shit in tate modern today. the one i go to is a bit hidden you have to walk down a coriddor past the cloakroom. not many people know about it.

shakahislop

i actually did have a shit in tate modern today. the one i go to is a bit hidden you have to walk down a coriddor past the cloakroom. not many people know about it.
Was it in that room which has a tower of radios and TVs all broadcasting static?