Film Posters

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

william_kent

It's uncanny, it almost looks like an AI generated that poster. AI wouldn't have been able to get the text or the fingers right though.

the film is not as good as that poster though? as far as I can recall... it seems to promise more than the film delivers?

full disclosure: I've never watched more than 5 minutes when it was on TV, "not my thing"

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
the film is not as good as that poster though? as far as I can recall... it seems to promise more than the film delivers?

full disclosure: I've never watched more than 5 minutes when it was on TV, "not my thing"
It’s a fun movie, iconic in certain respects but I don’t know how seriously I’d recommend it.

william_kent

d1ea4c47ba48571d6311ce650124e73f54f74a3b573b4793f695c1282de0554c.jpg

smug alert

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I still haven't seen Monty Python's Meaning of Life, but apparently theres a short film at the beginning, and there exists a poster for it. This must be one of my favorite film posters.

ppR8tvnzZn4QKNO8EPSOzH6YxPe.jpg

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Just watched this, apparently a cult classic from 1969. Sorta like a cockney manifestation of easy-rider-raging-bull (so pretty Versioncore, minus the Adam Curtis naturally). Accents so thick I needed subtitles.

bronco-bullfrog-movie-poster.jpg

william_kent

accents so thick I needed subtitles

I wasn't that drunk on friday night so i had the presence of mind to delete my post where I wondered what you'd make of

RAB C NESBITT

but I'm absolutely slaughtered now

so;

what do you make of this?

RAB C NESBITT - HOLIDAY

this episode holds a special place in my heart because I was in a high school quiz team with the guest star

when I first saw it I burst out laughing because "that's Paul! I was on a quiz team with him!"

he married a "Miss UK", so although maybe I'm not laughing now, I doubt he is either

edit: "Jamesie Cotter" has to be one of the best comedy characters EVER