Marky Mark Wahlberg

IdleRich

IdleRich
“If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did. There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, ‘OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry,’” the actor said in an interview with Men’s Journal magazine that was released one day earlier.
Classic case of confusing the character he plays and the world he lives in with reality. Cos he is always the same character, it's not like other actors who do loads of different roles, with him you got adaily life and hardest man in the world Supermark and that's it.

There's that one where he plays one of three demented body builders who murdered people, it's a true story reimagined as comedy (wonder what the victims thought about that) - I assume that is exactly what he's like in real life.

I dunno how he still has a career after all the racist shit. He's a total psycho. I suppose the recent foray into Christian moviemaking is perhaps a product of people starting to turn against him.

What's that? Never heard about it.

linebaugh

And its disturbing beause you can see how easily you yourself could get hollowed out that way if you were that stupid

linebaugh

Its a tired point but it cant be overstated how annoying it feels to be around american christianity. Specifically the feeling- its insanely irritating. Its what makes paul danos character in there will be blood so good. I dont know if the brits really know this feeling.

Reactions: Leo

linebaugh

Its so embarrasing. Its two fold- one is the teachers pet impulse, the annoyance of which could be examined in its own right, and also that they just punt on entire swathes of being a real person. Its pathetic but also displays a level of confidence and self assuredness that borders on pyschopathy.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
One of the reasons I don't believe in eternal life is that you just can't imagine a justification for someone like Mark Wahlberg to live forever.

What's he going to do? Work out some more?