Chipmunk vocals?

Benny Bunter

Yeah, I like the ones where they take big chunks of songs too.

We had a breakbeat jungle happy hardcore thread once ages ago, there's loads of good stuff in that vein.

DLaurent

Sure I had a 'Rat Pack' mix of that kind of stuff when I was a kid. Remember the DJ Red Alert, Carl Cox and DJ Rap tunes on one of them anyway. Searching For My Rizla was huge at my school.

Benny Bunter

Good alternative to the usual dissensus canon that happy jungle stuff. Some really stunning tunes in that little window before it all went 4x4.

Benny Bunter

Perfect kiddie music, hardcore., Instantly appealing to pre-pubescents just as was it was to the older drugged up kids (my older sister). And it got absolutely everywhere in 91-93. Fairground music.

DLaurent

I am a bit younger, born 85, but Prodigy Firestarter was the first CD single I bought (street cred?).

Benny Bunter

I idolised the prodigy when I was 11 or something from when I saw them on the telly, coolest thing I'd ever seen. Then it was my older sisters tapes from Blackpool (Love Shack think it was called?) and wherever she used to go with her dodgy boyfriend.

Benny Bunter

Mad when I think of it now, my sis was only 16/17 and travelling from Cumbria to all these mad raves in Blackpool and Scotland sometimes as well I think. A couple of years later she gave it all up, dropped the boyf and became a normie - it was just a phase, but she was well into it at the time. My parents were tearing their hair out of course but she just went off on one.

DLaurent

Sister was similar to me in many ways, get on with her well now, but can remember she went to Camp Hill grammar school and used to lock herself in a caravan on the drive to study, paid off in the end.