Cars

DLaurent

What's the most 'rude boy' car you've owned or driven?

I was chatting about it elsewhere when an overpriced Cosworth came up for sale. I said Cosworths, Imprezas, Lancers, Novas, Renault 5s were all rude cars when I was a kid. My Mk2 MR2 cost less then 3k. Sold it to a kid in Derby and within a month it was in the news he'd wrapped it round.a lamppost.

linebaugh

I didnt get in any trouble with the law because I had a bb gun in the back seat and the dumb ass yokel cops thought I must have just been driving around on hardy boy adventures

linebaugh

the tow truck driver said I was lucky I didnt die because when one runs into one of those gigantic light poles they often fall back on top of the car and crush you. But I was going so fast I actually knocked it foward. They said I was a 'bad ass'

DLaurent

this specifically is you or you drove the same model?
That's the same car I sold to a kid in Derby, About a month after I sold it he crashed it. They're death traps being mid engined rear wheel drive if you aren't careful. I had it for about a year before I sold it. Impractical for where I live now out in the country down country lanes but ok for city driving.