mvuent interior design thread

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
in my old flat I built several shrines, one of them around luke's vegetable empire. Some people think it's a pile of trash but notice the contrast of green and red, the scars record and the glow in the dark skeleton. I'd sit in front of it and recite the poems sometimes. unfortunately my flatmate went mad and I had to leave so I'm now building a new one.

Elh51BrW0AEOoOi.jpg

woops

is not like other people
in my old flat I built several shrines, one of them around luke's vegetable empire. Some people think it's a pile of trash but notice the contrast of green and red, the scars record and the glow in the dark skeleton. I'd sit in front of it and recite the poems sometimes. unfortunately my flatmate went mad and I had to leave so I'm now building a new one.

Elh51BrW0AEOoOi.jpg
@luka @luka @luka
yyaldrin built this and his flatmate went mad?!
so much to unpack

luka

The creativity and use of every inch in this basement is beyond belief. One of the most incredible Man Caves I've ever seen .

luka

UFC fight nights/cards have to be insane in this man cave! Bravo on the renovations man, they look great!

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
names on tankards, straws, fridge, Whole Foods snacks deffo dunno if the Midwest has Balducci’s, pizza menus, ashtrays, drugs stash, black book of ho’s list, pictures of Gus blacked out in various locales