coronavirus detritus

mixed_biscuits

People have found the same in other countries too. The differences are so stark that obv you would avoid some batches if you had the choice. The rebuttal that I saw somewhere was that the batches that look killier only do so because they were given to frailer people at the start of a wave. But it is still not ideal they were supposed to be 'safe and effective, right?

mixed_biscuits

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
People have found the same in other countries too. The differences are so stark that obv you would avoid some batches if you had the choice. The rebuttal that I saw somewhere was that the batches that look killier only do so because they were given to frailer people at the start of a wave. But it is still not ideal they were supposed to be 'safe and effective, right?
You don't care about any of this, though, do you? Your point obviously isn't that quality control of one particular vaccine in one particular country could be better. It's that all vaccines are bad and we should "rely on natural immunity", and if this doesn't work for a few tens of millions then it's no great loss because they were losers anyway.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Nothing means anything, said Tea contentedly, as he closed the research paper and settled down to another evening watching abortion livestreams.
What happened to you, man? This could be a case of false-memory syndrome, but I'm sure I remember a time when you weren't a total dickhead.

mixed_biscuits

You haven't provided the paper that shows that the more jabs people have the better their general health. There are more than sufficient reasons to doubt the safety of these particular vaccines/gene therapies.

luka

What happened to you, man? This could be a case of false-memory syndrome, but I'm sure I remember a time when you weren't a total dickhead.
biccies was alt right before the alt right existed. he has a good claim for having invented it. check the bell curve thread.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
2007. he was way ahead of the curve.
I was just thinking about that thread, but I'm sure he's got way worse since then. Or maybe just more open about it, I dunno.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
if you want to talk about founding fathers of the alt-right you're really talking
biscuits, vim, moldbug and nick land. in that order.
Poor Mark F must be turning over in his grave at this place's intellectual legacy.

mixed_biscuits

No, you've become radicalised from e.g. holding that abortion is totally wrong. Now you are basically subscribed to the progressive package deal which gets more and more extreme by the day. I was planted in the forum by secret services to prevent this radicalisation but I have failed. All that is left for me now are endless oligarch cocktail parties and stunning women who may or may not want to kill me e.g. Clinamenic.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
No, you've become radicalised from e.g. holding that abortion is totally wrong. Now you are basically subscribed to the progressive package deal which gets more and more extreme by the day.
Let's try a test case. Where do you think I stand on this issue?

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
No, you've become radicalised from e.g. holding that abortion is totally wrong. Now you are basically subscribed to the progressive package deal which gets more and more extreme by the day. I was planted in the forum by secret services to prevent this radicalisation but I have failed. All that is left for me now are endless oligarch cocktail parties and stunning women who may or may not want to kill me e.g. Clinamenic.
Are you calling me a stunning woman who may or may not want to kill you?

mixed_biscuits

This is a double bluff. You are expecting me to realise that your expecting me to say that you think that what the woman did was okay, and then say that you think it's not OK whereupon you will tell me you think it's OK but I am wise to this and I believe you actually think it's OK.

mixed_biscuits

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
But the big flaw in my plan is that you can change your mind after you've seen what I've guessed. So now I'm going to say that you think it's not OK
No, believe it or not I do actually have opinions of my own and don't just take up whatever position is the opposite of what you think.

So go on, guess.