coronavirus detritus

shakahislop

I did get tested relentlessly all around the world in order to travel, and for a while most countries required some kind of (frankly quite easily forged) proof of vaccination to travel. There was a period in 2021 where I couldn't get a coffee in nyc without showing proof of vaccination.

All of that is comprehensively over, everywhere. It did happen but it's done. Almost like there was no nefarious scheme, and that all of that was for its stated purpose, so it was dropped when it wasn't needed anymore

version

The shady loans and PPE deals seem the more serious scandal to me, but apparently it's been decided "Partygate" should be the focus of the people's ire.

version

That's the problem, Partygate pulls down Boris but not the rest of them. Also I just think stealing millions, perhaps billions, is worse than breaking the lockdown rules.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Oh yes, I forgot: you were hiding in your basement rather than going pubbing and clubbing
I was caring for a newborn, you bellend, so obviously I wasn't hitting the clubs every weekend. Still went to pubs occasionally when they opened again, and nobody ever said a damn thing about proof of vaccine status.

And I never heard of any such thing among friends who were still going out properly, and even if some venues were doing that, it's been over for ages. So your dire predictions about indefinite lockdowns, mask mandates and vaccine passports have failed to materialise, in any case.

Let's face it, "the new normal" is precisely identical to the old normal. Can you name a single thing you can't do now that you were free to do in 2019?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
If Partygate is what it takes to pull down Boris, then go Partygate.
Labour's poll lead has noticeably widened in the past week, which I can only assume is due to all the stuff happening with Bozza, despite his no longer being PM or even an MP.

mixed_biscuits

I was caring for a newborn, you bellend, so obviously I wasn't hitting the clubs every weekend. Still went to pubs occasionally when they opened again, and nobody ever said a damn thing about proof of vaccine status.

And I never heard of any such thing among friends who were still going out properly, and even if some venues were doing that, it's been over for ages. So your dire predictions about indefinite lockdowns, mask mandates and vaccine passports have failed to materialise, in any case.

Let's face it, "the new normal" is precisely identical to the old normal. Can you name a single thing you can't do now that you were free to do in 2019?
I can't bend down and touch my toes

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Ta,

and if you want to nail fuckwits to a cross at least get all the nails in, eg remember when HmmGuv was pro lockdown and pro vaccine

Wuhan Killer Sneeze (thanks Tea)  Page 7 HmmGuv.png

Digital Corona detritus, there you go Rupes, I’m off up Mam Tor

Ta,

and if you want to nail fuckwits to a cross at least get all the nails in, eg remember when HmmGuv was pro lockdown and pro vaccine

View attachment 15456

Digital Corona detritus, there you go Rupes, I’m off up Mam Tor

Show me anyone who had a clue what we were up against that early?

Turns out, fuck all, as I quickly realised once the absurdity of the Chinese psyop and lockstep nature of the adoption of restrictions, plus suppression of prevention and treatment options, became apparent to independent critical thinkers, such as myself.