coronavirus detritus

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I would normally say "don't flatter yourself", but as an estimation of the global force of your stupidity, in this instance I'd say it's a fair assessment.

mixed_biscuits

This only goes to show you up further. Whereas HMGov was able to change his mind as new information came in, you have stuck doggedly to what is a now ridiculous position. Like a man who set off from home in a knee-length puffa jacket when reading a forecast of inclement snow, but carries on wearing it as the sun comes out and the ice cream van tootles by merrily.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
This only goes to show you up further. Whereas HMGov was able to change his mind as new information came in, you have stuck doggedly to what is a now ridiculous position. Like a man who set off from home in a knee-length puffa jacket when reading a forecast of inclement snow, but carries on wearing it as the sun comes out and the ice cream van tootles by merrily.
He changed his mind to become a pro-death fanatic, like you.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
No-one killed more than you cunts with your filthy clot shots and economy crashing.

Die in a fire you slack ringpiece
Yes mate, the literal Holocausts worth of people killed by vaccines. Like me, for instance. Killed stone dead, along with everyone I know.

You really do believe this shite, don't you? And Trump winning three years ago, and all the rest. I mean it's really not an act, is it? You're a genuine, card-carrying far-right fuckhead.

Loads of people are dying as a direct and documented result of the experimental gene therapy, it just never makes it into the collumpton echo or whatever drops on your doorstep do some digging, the signal is strong and evident in every highly vaccinated country. You're not very curious when it comes down to it