Vienna

catalog

I've been, but a long time ago. I really liked it. The main church in the centre is really nice. It felt very rich and ornate, but not in a posh and pricey way, more like it was completely normal that you had these big restaurants and they weren't particularly expensive. I know someone who went recently and they said all thd museums are really good.

Leo

Was there for only a few days about 10 years before Stan was born, prolly not much help to you.

Go in Autumn when the sturm (young, effervescent wine) flows like water, followed by your guts about 12 hours later.

The galleries, palaces, public spaces are second to none in Europe, but it does lack warmth of spirit.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Ho Chi Minh, Stalin and Hitler were all in Vienna at the same time in around 1910, but I don't think they had a flatshare.
Lenin, I think, not Stalin. Unless they were all there, which would be quite something.

Leo

Hitler on lead vocals, obviously. Tito on drums, Trotsky guitar, Stalin on bass. Freud is their Eno, synth and production.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Liza going not me, thought I might get in her good books if I can suggest some good stuff. She will go to galleries I'm sure and despite the original reason behind her trip falling through she gonna guest on some local radio... but if I can come up with something extra to that... style of the place always appeals to me, what's the name of the one I mean for sort of grand cage type places... fuck my memory.