the Fentanyl age - provenance, power and the politics of control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You’re embarrassed Giftard, I get it, Exeter is dull and you want out

Not to get all Trainspotting, you’re clearly (clearly) not aware how out of your depth you are. The only real flinging of anything is more refined questioning but if you read a post “I know better than you because of my god damn jerrb” that’s not qualification enough either, is it. Equally, if you misquote someone it gets read as such, so that’s on you babes. Right, can I address some actual facts @Mr. Tea ?

Ok. Let’s start with asking was it always this fucked? No

Is it getting worse? Yes

Who are the main manufacturers, which distribution hubs are overseen and by whom? Now we’re getting to the nitty gritty

Yes I have more than a passing interest, caught tail end of the 80’s through to the millennium. No offence but I get a sense you’ve lived a slightly sheltered, not cloistered, but more naive and comfortable life by comparison and I don’t leap to assumptions easily. Life deals us all monsters. You’ve been well raised, in a nutshell and you’re consistently polite to the point of self-sabotage

Prior to quitting I fully devoted my activities to opiate procurement - supplied, robbed, laundered, carried and used weapons, fenced wholesale units, enforced the financial money go-round of funding a behemoth habit and having to be critically ruthless (without dribbling on myself on the toilet). Firstly Nottingham, then the north of England, then the SE, followed lastly by the eastern US seaboard. Had a few appalling run ins like any clown and it finally caught up with me but the game has changed, I genuinely do not recognise what is unfolding

Can never glamourise the nod so have to ask, death rates aside, isn’t there a single glimmer here of wtf? Not empathy for dead people you can never know, more the significance of transitional, sequential shifts from import to domestic volumes of increasingly lethal compounds? The roles of western policy on Afghanistan? The role of China given how early fentanyl was tagged “china white”? Chance? The role of the internet? The history of certain organisations in key manufacturing and processing areas around the world prior to today? The door to door insurance of 99% of all compounds shipped or moved in transit

brought up Scotland because a) i was born there, b) never been so bad and c) you know mainstream politics doesn’t provide any answers, it’s always swept away under policy furniture compared to the rest of Europe and orgs like the one I tangent from try and pick up the mess. Scotland might be 11 hours away in the car from you, doesn’t detract from the reality of an SNP govt prolapsing, I.v rates back up (started by coke mainliners looking for extra cm of cold wallop), hiv rates up and every year the mortality numbers are obscene. My theory is it’s a deliberate policy to accelerate the case for independence from multiple parties, both foreign and domestic

anyway, thanks for soiling the thread to death, brilliant achievements and contributions from you here, keep it up
If you had the barest modicum of humility or self-awareness, you'd realise that what's happened to your precious bloody thread is that you've essentially taken a giant shit on your own kitchen floor, then theatrically fanned your nose and gone "EURGH, TEA, THATS SO GROSS, HOW COULD YOU!!!". But you don't, so you don't.

So fuck Scotland, fuck your thread and fuck you.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
If you had the barest modicum of humility or self-awareness, you'd realise that what's happened to your precious bloody thread is that you've essentially taken a giant shit on your own kitchen floor, then theatrically fanned your nose and gone "EURGH, TEA, THATS SO GROSS, HOW COULD YOU!!!". But you don't, so you don't.

So fuck Scotland, fuck your thread and fuck you.

quoted for posterity!

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
How many posts have you deleted at this point and why? Save it for the birdies, cjd brain

An observation for the future - you have a near terminal habit of locking on to a justification crisis from your own stunted emotional growth

Another problem is you don’t have it in you to be a cunt and you don’t have the chops to debate., so you go into what I can only describe as a performance, a sort of dance, the Dance of Tea. You can’t disengage from it when you’re doing it. You know it, the board knows it

If you were a cunt, an actual parasitical pestilence and sadist, the idea of some big “fuck off” showdown would seem equally absurd and repugnant. Nevertheless, someone has to help you to help yourself work on what lies beneath the edifice. You’re not getting any younger. If you can’t handle salty humour either, well, didn’t take much to bring your rage out did it

Ingrate, there’s an actual discussion to be had in among your bovine mooing

Status
Not open for further replies.