Desarme with Lizatron, Panda Bear, Sonic Boom etc 13th May, Quartel Largo Residencias

IdleRich

IdleRich
Alicia Carrera
Panda Bear b2b Sonic Boom
Lizatron
Miguel Limão
Bruxizme

13th May from 1400 to 2300

Desarme presents the first of two dates with an eclectic line up of local and international DJs

• Wow
Reactions: sus

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
welcome to the illuminati. took you a great deal of obstreperousness, didn't it now! but you have finally been able to ascertain the light, old chap.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Lizatron is opening for Panda Bear?!?!
Yeah he's guest at her night. Also I'm gonna be working on the door. I'm told that's the most prestigious role.

And the following week it's the other way round, she will be guest at their night

woops

is not like other people
@woops give your top ten ways to kill corpsey
1. sew his ass hole closed and keep feeding him 2. hang him by the penis off a twelve storey building in this motherf***er 3. smash his head with a spiked bat like BLAOW! 4. lethal injection of LSD to the scalp 5. put him in a room with me and I'll smoke fags until he gets terminal cancer 6. chain him to a PC and make him moderate dissensus with no food or water 7. tickle him until he lols himself to death 8. lower him into wet concrete over the course of 24 hours 9. shoot him in the face with battery acid you slime 10. do nothing simply allow him to wank until he bleeds out from the penile area

luka

lets lock him in a little box and when he gets hungry we feed him his own poo. thats all he gets to eat till he dies of poo poisoning?

woops

is not like other people
lets lock him in a little box and when he gets hungry we feed him his own poo. thats all he gets to eat till he dies of poo poisoning?
how about we install him at the palace of poo? as some kind of human processing mechanism

luka

been forced backwards up his digestive chute till it goes gushing out his mouth lmao

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Or you could just book him a discovery call with my consulting LLC and I can explain the basics of blockchain to him.