Mainly Motorix

IdleRich

IdleRich
Right then, the kraut/motorik mix we did for Mutant Radio is now available online on their site. I'vfe explained this more than once already in other places but I will write it out here so it's next to the mix itself: in short this is NOT a full motorik mix as we thought that that might not be appropriate - too relentless - for a radio mix, thererfore it begins with a few krautish quasi-motorik bits before there is a sequence about forty minutes long, made I think entirely out of tunes that have mentioned in the motorik thread and which is effectively one motorik jam, and then there a few other tunes on the end (if I remember correctly)

The thing is, I do really want to do an uncompromising, relentless, full-on motorik mix with no punches pulled - something that I will absolutely love but which I suspect many, perhaps all but the most dedicated fans of the Dingerbeat, will completely hate, or just find incredibly boring. But fuck them - doing this forty minute section has absolutely whetted my appetite and I've planned out the full version, got all turnes ready etc I will reuse the forty min section here but extend it by an hour or so each side so that the final thing will be approaching three hours long and consist of a number of mini-sections each different speeds. I can't wait to do it, just need to persuade Liza to let me borrow her laptop ...tune

Anyway, please take a listen to this mix and let me know your thoughts.

luka

3 hours of idle richs best of rockabilly mix and hes begging to be castrated

IdleRich

IdleRich
I still feel guilty about cutting off the cats' balls - I really didn't want to but She Who Must Be Obeyed insisted.

IdleRich

IdleRich
@Benny B you asked for a motorik mix, I feel that at the very least you should listen to it, pass it to all your friends and produce a detailed review here.