luka

you can buy 3 beers today shels but make sure you come back on monday or no more beers for you

luka

me you and droid are the same race and we all have killing in our blood. its what we were born for.

luka

we all look basically the same. runts of the litter. scraggy blonde skinny scrag ends born to kill. and we know it and we embrace it. very dangerous boys. we will probably change history.

sus

Jeremy Strong is really good. That's the main reason to watch I think. I was a little annoyed that S3 ended up going the same exact way as S1 and S2. Just watching Kendall & co crash and burn all over again. Really depressing stuff. I haven't started S4 yet.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I thought the two speeches in this week's episode were incredible. Kendal's speech in particular - a weird paean to capitalism.
I assume it hasn't escaped your notice that Kendal is a dead ringer for Bashar al-Assad, right down to the hangdog expression.

entertainment

But I agree, there is something magnetic about his charatcter. Like you are watching a consciousness in a permanent state of deficit.

Reactions: sus