DJ ZASPA - UNJUST OUT NOW

luka

just skipped to near the end and nothings changed. i hate to be the one to break it to you hektor but you don't quite have a hit on your hands here

mvuent

Void Dweller
just skipped to near the end and nothings changed. i hate to be the one to break it to you hektor but you don't quite have a hit on your hands here
(wekt reads this then punches a hole through the drywall, paces restlessly for three hours, goes back to throwing darts at a picture of max martin's face)

luka

you listened to it with the wrong attention, from where you are, you either need to up or lower your focus
i'll try again in a different mood with different speakers at a different volume then

wektor

yep. can AI work out kobaian?
I reckon you would have to throw a different architecture at it that's for voice synthesis rather than (quasi) musical purposes, all depends on whether you want to generate completely new material based on the original or change the "style" of some piece of audio you already had. like the celin dion vid i poasted in the ai end of the world thread.

what I was doing here was neither of the above, as I had a few LFOs basically scanning through a space representing all the compressed features of the energy FM sound, sort of... a raw approach, if I may. but it's fun

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I reckon you would have to throw a different architecture at it that's for voice synthesis rather than (quasi) musical purposes, all depends on whether you want to generate completely new material based on the original or change the "style" of some piece of audio you already had. like the celin dion vid i poasted in the ai end of the world thread.

what I was doing here was neither of the above, as I had a few LFOs basically scanning through a space representing all the compressed features of the energy FM sound, sort of... a raw approach, if I may. but it's fun

Well I was thinking more that it generated some kind of absurdist sound poetry which could yes, be set to music, rather than mangling kobaian strictly speaking. trance based on Magma where it just builds and builds?