Wash vs Mr f6ckin Tea soundclash

IdleRich

IdleRich
100 % satisfaction
Wicked, glad to hear.
Strangely enough Pam Ayres popped up on my twitter feed, maybe a hint that she is MI5 and is listening in.

I am hearing so many horrific reports of hedgehogs injured by strimmers . Terrible wounds to their faces and little legs. Please please be careful when strimming the grassy spots so appealing to hedgehogs. Also they are desperate for water now. A shallow bowlful is a lifesaver. x

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
OK, time to wrap this up.

10. Since absolutely everything Wash has thrown at me - keyboard warrior! embarrassing drug spaz! homophobe! - has been pure projection, I can only assume his pissweak jibes about my hairline are because his own pate is smoother than a cueball.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
11. His weird obsession with insulting my looks, based on a single photo where I'm obviously mugging for the camera - the sort of behaviour you'd expect from a prissy, petulant, envious teenager girl rather than from a man easily old enough to be a grandfather - strongly suggests he's morbidly obese and has a face like Jabba the Hutt's ringpiece.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
13. Finally, silence reigns in Wash's house when his wife eventually leaves and takes the kids with her, due to Wash's 24/7 obsession with conducting a cringeworthy, unilateral "beef" with someone he was too childish to apologize to after making a reading comprehension error in an online discussion.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
14. Bonus track, for when you've just about had it up to here and offer to buy the person who's triggered you a bus ticket so you can fight them in person, while having a meltdown severe enough that your account is finally banned:

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
It’s 2-0 you div, reread the comments

More Teasplaining from Rupert, after all weekend these are your more well thought out “shots fired” salvos? Ffs you needed the rules of a soundclash explained to you, at length, and even then you couldn’t get it right

Yes, well observed, I have a past within casual culture many many moons ago and not ashamed of it, Celtic til I die. Some of us grew up in places where a wee lad like you couldn’t survive long before getting rehoused somewhere green and pleasant. You confuse anger with disgust, because you are a deeply disgusting man and a mindless bore with it. We all see this regularly, even daily, unfortunately

Possibly your worst crime = no panache, zero, none, just endlessly inane Rupert Drops, which is how I’ll refer to you henceforth

After being openly challenged to this format of pugilistic grace, if I wanted to actually batter you I’d have the courtesy to ask first and at the very least meet you half way - somewhere like Bath could work - but I have to ask why should I shelve out for your bus £ when you drive, you cheap cunt

Trying to rile up actual threats will take more than you have but we could meet in person, if you’d prefer such outcomes? You’ve failed at a soundclash, why not fail betterer as a martyr to your gimp cause?

20£ says I may not be perfect but compared to you, Herr Brain Lithp, I’m a fuckin god and to add a final fish slap diss to injury, have all my own hair (photos available by request)

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yes, well observed, I have a past within casual culture many many moons ago and not ashamed of it, Celtic til I die. Some of us grew up in places where a wee lad like you couldn’t survive long before getting rehoused somewhere green and pleasant.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

INTERNET HARDMAN STRIKES AGAIN!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
This might be literally the most embarrassing behaviour I've ever seen from a notional 'adult'. Talk about fucking triggered.