Pulsation: The Life and Work of Wilhelm Reich, 24th June 7pm UK time

DannyL

Wild Horses
Going hard on that hobby horse one more time.
This is a kinda online salon format where it's more of an interactive chat. Please come along if this sort of intersection of body/mind/psychotherapy and revolution interests you.

luka

Danny is a much better name than Dan in my opinion. the joint hardest kid in my class at infant school was called Danny Joy.

luka

danny was really hard. it will always be a hard name to me. dan sounds a bit like a walthstow mum-dad. you know those dads that have turned into mums.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
Are you claiming Reich has a lot in common with Merleau-Ponty, for example? I sure would like to hear more about Reich's connection to the philosophy of embodied mind.

DannyL

Wild Horses
Are you claiming Reich has a lot in common with Merleau-Ponty, for example? I sure would like to hear more about Reich's connection to the philosophy of embodied mind.
Not really - though one guy heavily influenced by Reich, who does make that link is Nick Totton in his book Embodied Relating.
I'm not really going to go at it philosophically - people's understandings of Reich are confused enough as it is.

shakahislop

danny was really hard. it will always be a hard name to me. dan sounds a bit like a walthstow mum-dad. you know those dads that have turned into mums.
the danny at my school was hard as nails. he burned down the village hall. i mean he didn't but that's what people said. he was remarkably small.