Charisma

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
If Rizla aren't capitalising on this then

I suppose anyone young enough to be using the word "rizz" wouldn't dream of smoking anything that isn't cherry ice flavour though

sus

One thing I find interesting, reading accounts of Hindu holy men, is an emphasis on their aura and presence first & foremost. It's not exactly charisma but it's very related, it's about energy and vibes

From that Erik Davis Ram Dass piece:

> I swear I wasn’t stoned, folks, but when Ram Dass looked at me, some sort of extra-dimensional space unfolded within and around his gaze. As I expanded into this floaty, tingling galaxy, I grokked that he and I were like two sides of a single cosmic coin that had Möbius-stripped itself into separate selves that were now almost ironically staging this goofy teacher-student exchange.

and from a profile on Alice Coltrane:

> Ellison [i.e. FlyLo] told me that as a young teenager, he traveled to India with his aunt and witnessed strangers on the street drop to their knees to kiss her feet, realizing her divine presence.

sus

One devotee writes of Neem Karoli Baba, who was Ram Dass's guru

> Sometimes he sat in silence, absorbed in another world to which we could not follow, but bliss and peace poured down on us. Who he was was no more than the experience of him, the nectar of his presence, the totality of his absence, enveloping us now like his plaid blanket