Charisma

luka

im a little bit more charismatic than barty and i would say it's sort of true. charisma is a suspension of morality to a large extent

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
im a little bit more charismatic than barty and i would say it's sort of true. charisma is a suspension of morality to a large extent
I think the difference is that he was talking about pretending to be a total shithead, as opposed to actually being one.

william_kent

Oxford "word of the year" is one I've never heard anyone use:

rizz

apparently it is: Pertaining to someone’s ability to attract another person through style, charm, or attractiveness, this term is from the middle part of the word ‘charisma’, which is an unusual word formation pattern
1701705557906.png

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Oxford "word of the year" is one I've never heard anyone use:

rizz

apparently it is: Pertaining to someone’s ability to attract another person through style, charm, or attractiveness, this term is from the middle part of the word ‘charisma’, which is an unusual word formation pattern
View attachment 16889
I've been seeing a lot of this lately, not sure if something in pop culture caused a resurgence.

sus

It's about moving people into a different reality vortex

sus

It doesn't have to be "immoral" in the sense of bad, it has to be about reorganizing the conceptual materials into a new equilibrium which looks "immoral" from the perspective of the exited hegemony. But it is really just its own system of center

sus

This is also what Tradition and the individual talent is about, as we went over

Charisma is an art form (sensory pleasing and persuasion). And also, successful art forms require and carry a form of charisma

sus

This is why autists can have weird and compelling charismas, its because they are their own alternate centers and sometimes people want a sense of relief from daily programming

sus

Ofc there is also a kind of normie charisma but it is less potent and masturbatory, it only serves itself , it isn't about new games it's about setting a friendly tone. Perfectly pleasant but ultimately unproductive

sus

Prophets possess a strange charisma is this sense. They're founders of cultures and institutions in a similar way that artists (in a Tradition and the Individual Talent sense) are founders of new discursivities which also also continuations of the tree of life. "Ramification"