open air wanks

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Ok, here goes

An old mate and myself were buying hash off a paranoid schizophrenic. This bloke wasn’t fucking around but he went to our comp school and was never a problem personally. Meet him outside a chippy to blah. He’s there waiting in a stolen Audi fuck knows what series, walks up to our car and lobs 9bars of resin through the window in broad daylight

Keep in mind I knew the schizophrenic far better than my mate in the car. Mr Manson Lamps is jawing hard from charles, introduced himself to my friend in the car and was just about to fuck off but turned back on his heels, loomed through the window and asks said friend if they were part of a crew who put on a site party near Skegness. At some point schizoid bloke remembered an episode on Skegness beach where he got a fixed penalty for wanking in public and then jokingly regales us with something like ”how strong were those fuckin doves” and put it akin to “I was so fucked, why not?”

Cuz you’re on a beach at 6am with joggers and cunts wanting an early dip, you sick fuck

Drive back was quiet

luka

edmund did an open air wank today standing on the river wall and spilled his seed into the immortal Thames. he said it felt 'liberating.'

luka

he did another one on borough high st but without the same coverage, it sort of just leaked out as opposed to spurted

luka

it was still brave though and a real gesture towards total freedom and liberation.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

luka

edmund davie did a nature wank today aka an open air, or outdoor wank

he spurted into the immortal thames while standing on westminster bridge

he added his seed to that storied river and it was swept out to sea

he stood there proudly with hes trouser about his ankles

and let loose.

some tourists stopped to take pictures

edmund davie has always said, and im sympathetic to this point of view

that there is no wank like nature wank

you feel in tune with the wind and the sun and even the rock beneath the feet

• Love

luka

edmund davie has long been a powerful advocate of the open air, aka the nature wank beleiving it to put us in touch with our animal inheritance
1687737354055.jpeg

• Haha