Forgetting quarantine

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Those are overdoses, you muppet; you can overdose on water ffs
So? They're a hazard associated with a drug.

The vaccination program stopped covid-19 in its tracks and saved hundreds of thousands of lives. That's an objective fact. Five deaths from adverse reactions among 68,000,000 people? I think I can live with that.

mixed_biscuits

The vaccination program stopped covid-19 in its tracks and saved hundreds of thousands of lives. That's an objective fact. Five deaths from adverse reactions among 68,000,000 people? I think I can live with that.
You're a cretin: that's a hazard that comes with overdosing. The clue's in the name: overdose! Taking the wrong dose of a drug is akin to taking the wrong drug.

It's not an objective fact: covid stopped everywhere, regardless of vax status.

mixed_biscuits

In any case, we have objective evidence now that the vax are mechanistically doing things which they weren't intended to do and yet the regulator doesn't seem to be asking for improvements to be made.

I've got no problems with things doing what they say on the tin; these don't.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Stats, please

Not that there aren't some major wrinkles in the stats, like the UK vax rollouts starting after infections were going down anyway
Five deaths where the vaccine was suspected to be the underlying cause:

So that's a death rate of under 1 in 10 million.

OTOH, there was a period that went on for months and months and months in which you brave refuseniks were dying in your droves and we vaxxed-up sheeple had excess death rates literally an order of magnitude lower, thereby saving many tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of lives. I'd call that a pretty good pay-off.

A large-scale study says vaccines saved 1.4 million people in Europe:

The report includes country specific data showing that nations that implemented early vaccination programmes covering large parts of their population, such as Belgium, Denmark, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Malta, the Netherlands, and the UK, saw the greatest benefit in the overall number of lives saved through vaccination.

I suspect that, deep in your rotten, reactionary, contrarian little heart, you know this to be true, but simply can't bear to admit that the vaccination programme was a massive success for big science, big pharma and big government. "Cope harder", as the kiddies say.

I think this is actually the real, final straw and I'm going to put you on ignore now, because you're just saying the same thing over and over and over again, and even I am getting thoroughly bored of it.

luka

spit-roasted as in one agent smith is doing him up the bum as another is forcing his nob down his throat? can you draw it for us and post it here please?

Had a great dream about ransacking the drugs storage room in an abandoned police station, but then we got caught trying to make our escape along a flooded hedgerow in dilapidated mobile library, and sent to prison where the dinner ladies were very kind. So I've only the best of intentions and most benign takes today.

luka

i had a dream joe muggs did a mix for radio and the first tune he played featured me doing a spoken word piece and the next one was a barty production with a reggae girl on top banging on about babylon

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Tea has been thoroughly spit-roasted by the matrix. Glugging down hot helpings of the propaganda, shitting it out on here like Dissensus is nothng more than a bog in a dysentery ward.

A tragic loss. RIP
Yes mate, it's definitely me who's been hoodwinked by the Them, and not you and your fellow travellers like Andre Bridgen, a man so colossally stupid and reactionary he was expelled from the most stupid and reactionary incarnation of the Tory party in living memory.