Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Someone just moved into my room, from Greece, and one of his first questions was "I assume its okay to walk around in the underwear?" To which I replied, from atop my bunk with thumbs-up, "Go for it."

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
moving out of the family home for the first time always carries certain risks

just make sure your name isn’t tied to subletting/lease and/or utility bills @Clinamenic because when a shared accommodation abode prolapses it’s a a rat race to the bottom for folks to absolve themselves of any financial obligations, yunno, like NFT”s

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
moving out of the family home for the first time always carries certain risks

just make sure your name isn’t tied to subletting/lease and/or utility bills @Clinamenic because when a shared accommodation abode prolapses it’s a a rat race to the bottom for folks to absolve themselves of any financial obligations, yunno, like NFT”s
Yeah I'm gonna stay away from having my name on such things, and I think they're setting up a legal entity to handle this stuff, but I don't have full visibility yet.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
have you kissed anyone there yet (with tongues that is)?
No kisses here so far, or any for the last seven years for that matter. The few I've had have kinda grossed me out. Maybe MDMA would change that?

It's odd, I enjoy flirting actually, which I wouldn't have guessed, based on everything else about me. But beyond that, I'm basically a synth.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
@sus i just realized, this place isn’t unlike the Farscape ship, in that the place has a local personality of its own and there is a constantly shifting roster of interesting personnel.

• Love
Reactions: sus