linebaugh

Its incredible how nice the staff is. Kind of revelatory. You can reason away the material side of being rich as ultimately shallow but being constantly treated really well by other human beings is something else.

Reactions: sus

woops

is not like other people
woops used to often end up in hospital after a night out and not remember how he got there. he said they put you on a drip and as soon as they let you out you feel so great you're ready to get right back on the piss.
true except the word often

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Health spas for men innit

Get a foot massage, maybe an exfoliant while your iv shroomtek is flooding your veins, a head and scalp massage, a podiatrist doing bespoke toenail filing and maybe some time stretched pseudo drone ambient on the headphones

£3000 please

0bleak

My sister was just telling me that in Las Vegas there are services you can call to come to your hotel for IV treatment.
I'm looking at one right now where one of the options is "Pregame" for $179 to "Get a head start on your night out by hydrating your body with saline and vitamins, this will help lessen your hangover and give you energy to party all night".

luka

woops used to often end up in hospital after a night out and not remember how he got there. he said they put you on a drip and as soon as they let you out you feel so great you're ready to get right back on the piss.
he had a brilliantt story the other day he does im at the bus stop right

luka

and theres this geezer looking at me giving me an insinuating grin, like we're in one something
goes hello! and im like, uh, yes, hello sir

linebaugh

I don’t even know how ‘hangover cocktail’ could be triggering. It’s time for an ice pick up the nostril I think