If you'd never taken drugs...?

martin

----
I was, extremely. I scored some pills off some very scary looking men in the toilets as soon as I got there, god knows what Eden thought of me, I must have been gibbering absolute shite. It was in some scary part of Leeds I seem to remember.
I first met him in a pub in Stoke Newington. I was lounging back on a sofa, then he got up to go to the bar and I was like, "Fuck, I thought he was standing"

luka

what i love and cherish about this forum is that you could be in a position, hypothetically, where all your friends cut off contact years ago and swore never to talk to you again, and you could be sitting in a cold room all alone drinking straight spirits, and yet you feel you are with people who love you

craner

Beast of Burden
"cosmic craner"

I don't know the guy and he'd hate me for sure if he ever met me or even acknowledged my existence but I love his essays on Marvin Gaye and obscure Italian police procedurals

but

I'm imagining endless summer surfing epics crashing against emanuelle in South America on ACID

and

lost my track

sorry

Anyone who reads my work is my eternal friend.

craner

Beast of Burden
craners so brilliant. i love people who are totally batshit insane but they dont even realise it they think they're normal

I am the most normal person on this forum. For one thing, I'm the only one here not on drugs.

IdleRich

IdleRich
It's that horrible nagging feeling that they've ultimately made you more stupid and lazy, they weren't worth it, you could have been so much more, and the worst of it is you can never know for sure (unless you actually have had some sort of drastic mental breakdown or something of course)

Why.... why did noone ever tell us?

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'm including alcohol in this too btw. Just think...

Are there any pure lifelong teetotallers on dissensus? I suppose if there has been they didn't stick around.
Isn't there a saying that the two weirdest types of people are those who take drugs all the time and those who never ever take them. Not weird in the same way.

I mean I would definitely think that someone was quite odd if they had never ever even had a drink of alcohol.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Isn't there a saying that the two weirdest types of people are those who take drugs all the time and those who never ever take them. Not weird in the same way.

I mean I would definitely think that someone was quite odd if they had never ever even had a drink of alcohol.
Or just very devout, you heinous infidel!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
No way is he taller than Big Dan come on
Can't remember, it was a very long time ago that I met Eden (even longer ago than the last time I saw Dan). But if he's not taller than Dan then they're probably about the same.

IdleRich

IdleRich
No way. Eden is about six two but Dan is like six five. Every time I see him I think look at the size of that cunt. He's pretty hefty too, guess he's er working out or something but he's a serious unit