luka

This month I want to reflect on the enemies that our civilisation faces –

1. Chinese Communism

The Chinese version of communism is far more successful and virulent than the Russian or that of any of the Western Marxists. I have recently read Hamilton and Ohlberg’s Hidden Hand – Exposing How the Chinese Communist Party is Reshaping the World. It is an astounding book and one that should be read by every political leader, church leader and anyone interested in what is going on in the world. Even as the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is imprisoning and abusing 1 million Uygur Muslims, destroying churches, and taking over Hong Kong, it is using the West’s own corporations, media, politicians and educational institutions to destroy it from within.

2. Islam

The recent turning of the Hagia Sophia into a mosque by President Erdogan of Turkey is of far more significance than just internal Turkish politics. This is Erdogan setting himself and Turkey up as the leaders of a resurgent Islam in the Middle East. Turkey is extending its muscle in Libya, the Mediterranean and as far as Qatar. It’s no wonder that Greece is nervous.

3. Progressive Ideology

This goes under various headings, with Cultural Marxism and Secular Humanism included under the term ‘progressive’. Most politicians, media leaders and corporations want to be seen as ‘progressive’. Sadly, most have no real idea of what it means or what we are ‘progressing’ to. In reality we are not progressing, but regressing to the world views of the pre-Christian Greco/Roman/Pagan Europe. Progressivism is the cancer that is eating the heart and soul out of the West. We witness its results on the streets, screens and seminaries of our culture every week, as the Woke stormtroopers bring their Maoist doctrines into practice.

4. Materialism

I include in this those who seek to make money out of others’ needs and greeds. It is interesting that the major corporations, some of whom have budgets bigger than small nations, seem to have no difficulty in aligning themselves with the previous three enemies. The corporates prefer authoritarian systems and confused ideologies – without any of those pesky Christian checks and balances which derive from the Bible.

5. The Death Cult

Human beings want to be in charge. Most of all we want to be in charge of human life. To determine who is born and when we die. As a result, in the West, where life was once valued, now it has become cheap. In the utilitarian, rich man’s world, people are little more than commodities and economic units – to be used and dispensed with as we please. It’s not just the sheer scale of the abortion genocide, but also the increasing acceptance of euthanasia and the re-introduction of slavery to Western society, which demonstrate this cheapening.

6. Pride

Much of this stems from human ignorance and arrogance. The West has become hubristic. We think that ‘Western values’ are in fact, or should be, the world’s values. We have no concept of all laws coming from the Absolute Lawgiver. We think that humankind is just evolving into a humanist Nirvana – and the West just happens to have evolved further. It’s why we seek to impose abortion on to other ‘less developed’ nations. We are so proud that not even our economies being wrecked by a tiny virus can humble us. We believe we are so great that we can deal with Covid-19 and fix the climate, when we can’t even fix our own backyards.

version

People were talking up WWIII that January Trump took out Soleimani too. There's an army of gimps out there chomping at the bit to announce a third world war from their Twitter.

william_kent

SUBHUMANS - Who's Gonna Fight In The Third World War?

sorry, I did too much speed in my youth, some of my friends were anarcho punks, etc, I own more than one CRASS and Subhumans record, etc., I know who Amebix are, I might have been to more than one free festival I might have known at least one member of 2000 DS, some of my friends may have lived 'on site" at some point etc

but yeah, I may have negative opinions about one of the Subhumans that I will not air on a public forum

the thing about anarcho punk was you always got a lyric sheet, so don't bother listening unless you are extremely drunk ( like I am ) or speeding your tits off ( which I would really like to be, nostalgia, but I doubt my heart could take it nowadays

The government talks about conscription
Another self-imposed restriction
Their excuse is no conviction
Patriotism: It's all fiction
There ain't no patriots here no more
Who's gonna fight in the third world war?
Everyone knows it just ain't right
Don't we get the chance to live or die?
They give us hardship all our life
And when we refuse they wonder why
Well I won't fight for my country
'cause the government wouldn't fight for me
They can't afford the Dole money
So they'll put the unemployed in the army

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
william_kent said:
but yeah, I may have negative opinions about one of the Subhumans that I will not air on a public forum

But they sound like such a nice bunch of lads!