How Normal are your 'Normal Mates'?

luka

i met some of Shiels normal mates once and they were at the upper echelon of normal.

luka

Fat Jim met one of craner's normal mates once and within the hour she had drunk a bottle of white wine, started sobbing and pulled a ziploc bag of pub gak out of her brassiere and was trying to take him to bed. so slightly less normal in Craner's case.

craner

Beast of Burden
Fat Jim met one of craner's normal mates once and within the hour she had drunk a bottle of white wine, started sobbing and pulled a ziploc bag of pub gak out of her brassiere and was trying to take him to bed. so slightly less normal in Craner's case.

That was on a Sunday evening, too.

luka

i met some of Shiels normal mates once and they were at the upper echelon of normal.
they didn't have fully indivduated personalities. they hadn't reached that stage in the life of the soul.. they just kept quoting lines from the In-Betweeners and collapsing into fits of giggles. they couldn't beleive i'd never watched it.

I have loads of normal mates. I don’t let go of anyone I just let them all snowball and congeal into a big complicated ball that I resent and feel guilty about

luka

this was the inspiration for the thread. we were talking about who looks like a physical freak on dissensus.

I've met Shiels he didn't look so bad. But while the first time I bumped into him it was only embarrassing cos he said 'aren't you corpsey from dissensus?' in front of my normal friends, the second time I met him he was absolutely battered, covered in sweat and was grabbing me on the dancefloor and hurling me around.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
this was the inspiration for the thread. we were talking about who looks like a physical freak on dissensus.

I've met Shiels he didn't look so bad. But while the first time I bumped into him it was only embarrassing cos he said 'aren't you corpsey from dissensus?' in front of my normal friends, the second time I met him he was absolutely battered, covered in sweat and was grabbing me on the dancefloor and hurling me around.
@Corpsey how did your normal mates react when you were outed as corpsey from dissensus?

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
I have loads of normal mates. I don’t let go of anyone I just let them all snowball and congeal into a big complicated ball that I resent and feel guilty about
do you all invite them for your birthday and see what happens?