How Normal are your 'Normal Mates'?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Trying to bring this thread back on topic after I started it violently off course

Stoned at the tiller

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I do think Luke is the captain jack of dissensus as it happens

Only with more inappropriate trolling of the crew

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Of all the times I could have lived in, licking seaweed off a stone or working in a coal pit, and I l live in the time you can stick on master and commander #blessed

linebaugh

When introduced to a group of them they ask me the same questions my grandparents do at holiday dinner

linebaugh

The issue is that with your normal friends theres always going to be a little space in the relationship because your inherently so different and with your not normal friends theres always that frustation of 'god cant you just be normal?'

I have one friend that that sits on the same place of the scale as me but because of that theres no friction so often we'll just never see eachother. This is the same dynamic i imagine existing amongst the london dissensus users

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
funny thread

nearly every one is an ex fiend, male and female so normal is a variance

couple of old school mates who have been nhs for 30 years, one from the army (the few worth knowing are mostly dead), football lads, free party crew which is the most diverse blend, expats who went to the US same time but stayed, post-doc colleagues, accumulations of people from 25 years in addiction services, past forum contacts, even the posties who call

yes, be on good terms with the mail lads because they’re the most likely to go postal

a few of the above you can converse with all filters off, a few you can’t because they’re so invested in crypto and that’s all they know or converse about, a couple who got redpilled have been cleaved away

Castro took Cuba with 2 other mates so think what you can achieve with an entire squadron of reprobates