have you got a private lads chat?

luka

i know for a fact the dudes have one. as the forum becomes more and more of a wasteland i suspect all the real activity of hidden behind closed doors.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
No he's not interested in non-luka topics. Linebaugh, sus and I have other interests though, including but not limited to: ratting, blockchain, Oliver Craner, guns, and theory fiction.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Only one - who isn’t a subtable babysitter from the list of males who volunteer - not really pvt either due to Stone Age Nokia ie Nonce Watch

Work phone is off limits, someone will lob a beheading clip in and already had to deal with such consequences a decade ago, live and learn etc

wild greens

Surely everyone has at least one (if not several) highly erratic whatsapp group these days

I think they've long since took over most social media for people past their mid-twenties, tbh

Insta to project inner world to wider social group, linkedin for the psychopaths

sus

He's dead. No one's seen him in ages.
He sent me this insane PDF about the imaginary worlds of Islamic dream visions recently, so I think he's OK, just in his dreamquest stage. Probably wandering around Minneapolis shopping malls on acid scribbling epiphanies in his notebook.