thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I recon the way you can get me into indie @blissblogger is to appeal to my ambient jungle and detroit techno sensibilities. this sort of gets there, but it's way too cutesy, kind of revolting actually. but full scale glitchtronica done by indie people (aka. not Mouse on Mars and crew) might do it for me.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
more indie IDM I guess. Still nowhere near as good as Autechre and warp electronic listening music though. pretty kitschy.

other_life

bioconfused
i think third might have an Animus against a specific, very limited, euro-traditional harmonic language that sonics/rhythm/finesse/daring can only do so much for. it is of moment that Sote is one of the only artists from the 2020's in his personal canon. it is likely that the valentines don't get a pass, even if exemplary (to my mind) of other things i know third likes, because the writing/the tonality is simply not there

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
i think third might have an Animus against a specific, very limited, euro-traditional harmonic language that sonics/rhythm/finesse/daring can only do so much for. it is of moment that Sote is one of the only artists from the 2020's in his personal canon. it is likely that the valentines don't get a pass, even if exemplary (to my mind) of other things i know third likes, because the writing/the tonality is simply not there

@linebaugh will hate this.