mixed_biscuits

So @mixed_biscuits disregards Plato and rejects the OED. Great foundations of our Western culture but they mean nothing to him. And thinks he’s milking leftist tears, punishing the care-lords any time he opens his mouth, but really he is a disgrace to classical antiquity, the Enlightenment and bourgeois philosophy and culture. Vast swaths of intellectual history, various records of European excellence are lost on him. All because he thinks ‘dialectics’ is the lynchpin of his psychological demons in the current culture war. He lashes out, adopting a tough but unconvincing exterior as if in some kind of postmodern stunt, like a guinea pig donning an ill-fitting tiger costume.
I feel deeply excoriated, and I love it.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
So not a denial then.
Incorrect. My definitions are so commonly found in the relevant literature that there's no need to deny it. Everyone minimally literate knows your allegation against me was false. No need for me to deny an obvious falsehood. The only thing I ever needed to deny was that you were worth talking to

mixed_biscuits

Incorrect. My definitions are so commonly found in the relevant literature that there's no need to deny it. Everyone minimally literate knows your allegation against me was false. No need for me to deny an obvious falsehood. The only thing I ever needed to deny was that you were worth talking to
You've removed all the softness from your femininity but kept all the flounce.

linebaugh

Ive heard the sound but didnt know it had a name. Does sound like the type of jungle that idiots would like. jez from peep show music or those stoner jungle tunes you all laugh at