Where's Kate?

martin

----
Easter Sunday: ear-piercing thundercrack across London as she bursts out of the Cenotaph in a chariot, in full military dress, wielding a trident and the Sword of Mordaunt, and purges the land of Islam.

Either that, or she was about to warn David Icke that Meghan's daughter Lilibet is actually QEII reincarnated, so has been locked up in the tower and subjected to psychic cleansing.

version

Easter Sunday: ear-piercing thundercrack across London as she bursts out of the Cenotaph in a chariot, in full military dress, wielding a trident and the Sword of Mordaunt, and purges the land of Islam.

Someone use this as an AI prompt.

martin

----
Someone use this as an AI prompt.
I tried earlier, but it was having major problems with the chariot, sword and fleeing Muslims (probably didn't help I was using a free generator that only gives you 20 pics a day).

So I went for a simpler portrait of Kate with a trident, defending the Cenotaph, backed by Tommy Robinson and a knight in a Stone Island jacket (originally went for CP Company, but the AI flagged 'CP' :oops:) - and got this crap instead (not sure if Tommy's wearing the mask - bloke in the middle looks a bit like a younger/slimmer Paul Golding...)

kate-middleton-dressed-upscaled (2).jpg

That is clearly not her at the Windsor farm shop.

It would be good to have a proper medieval royal ruckus, the union needs one more thing to divide around to begin its final descent (if the carlians win) or rise (if the catheringians prevail)

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I tried earlier, but it was having major problems with the chariot, sword and fleeing Muslims (probably didn't help I was using a free generator that only gives you 20 pics a day).

So I went for a simpler portrait of Kate with a trident, defending the Cenotaph, backed by Tommy Robinson and a knight in a Stone Island jacket (originally went for CP Company, but the AI flagged 'CP' :oops:) - and got this crap instead (not sure if Tommy's wearing the mask - bloke in the middle looks a bit like a younger/slimmer Paul Golding...)

View attachment 18260
Bit of a rubbish 'trident' with only one prong, innit.

mixed_biscuits