kid charlemagne

I am 22 years old. i dont drink alcohol. i have gotten drunk before, but havent been drinking in over 7 months. the only time i did drugs was in freshman year college i took a hit of a bong in this guys apartment and had a panic attack and was racing around his apartment for an hour then ran away from them. it wsant a comfortable experience, but when i went outside to listen to music while high, it was an illuminating experience.

myfriend has joked about taking shrooms with me. i am curious about them. what are your experience and should i do them? will they change my life? the way i think? will they kill me? will they injure me? will they haunt me for life? what are your experiences? or will it be a forgettable experience and ill be the same person as i was before? should i do them?

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Low dose with a close friend who has used before ie experienced but straight for your own journey?

Possibly

Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder isnt pretty, an old friend has it and it‘s far worse than any Limmy “still tripping skit”

If a smallish ingestion of cannabis invoked the above, i dunno mate, you only get one mind

Difficult question, how reliable are your friends?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Doing a bong as your first hit of weed is a bit much, esp considering how powerful weed is nowadays.

I would ease into drugs like weed and shrooms, anything "heady". Whereas with mdma/pills you probably want to have at least enough to have the best night of your life.

You should definitely do drugs of all kinds, constantly

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Do a bomb of mdma before you ingest the mushrooms, it will give you a baseline sense of euphoria that will enable you to ride out that moment when you think everyone's heads look swollen and hideous and everyone is laughing at you

linebaugh

If you don’t think doing mushrooms will send you into a long term bit of negative mental health (are you prone to fits of mania/madness, unfunctional bouts of depression, family history of schizophrenia, and etc.) then I might consider it. I’m glad I did psychedelics. I don’t think it really made me a new person or w/e but each time it felt like my brain was reset and cleaned out and I typically got a good happy cry out of it.

It’s gonna be uncomfortable even if you love it though and if you’re not feeling mentally tough or are against the idea of an adventure and it’s ups and downs I wouldn’t. There’s also a chance it could be really unpleasant too.

0bleak

I wouldn't let people talk you of it.
The key is:

Low dose with a close friend who has used before ie experienced

Also remember that it takes time to take effect.

The first time I did acid (never had done any drugs before then besides drink), I kept asking for more hits because I didn't realize it took half an hour or so to kick in, and no one was educating me, and I had no idea of what exactly it did... major long story, but the police ended up taking me to the mental hospital even though I really didn't need to go by the time they showed up.

Anyway, ended up doing it loads more times after that and everything was fine.

sus

Getting panicked smoking weed especially if it’s your first time and it’s from a bong is very normal. Anytime someone offers you drugs in public their goal is to get you much higher than you would like to be also.
Yes this is what I was saying in the openness threads. It's easy to think everyone has your best interests at heart because they seem nice and friendly. When in fact theyre trying to sabotage you and they dont even comsciously recognize it. It can only be seen through the pattern of behavior, the series of coincidences too unlikely for accident

sus

I think you should meet up with me in Brooklyn and do a small little hit from a lavender joint and wait fifteen minutes and see how it sits with you before taking anymore. Listening to a Bob Dylan record or Joni Mitchell record. And then you can go lay in the sun on the grass in the park.

sus

Or do the equivalent of that with someone you trust, don't be in a social group where you could get paranoid or stressed, be nice to yourself set yourself up for bliss ease into it enjoy the experience. Get that under your belt a few times and then trying shrooms.

luka

Yes this is what I was saying in the openness threads. It's easy to think everyone has your best interests at heart because they seem nice and friendly. When in fact theyre trying to sabotage you and they dont even comsciously recognize it. It can only be seen through the pattern of behavior, the series of coincidences too unlikely for accident
i know whats going on at all time

sus

I have friends I can be vouched for. I have done a larger variety of drugs than anyone on this forum, 75 at last count. I have scoured the peripheries of psychological experience. I am a formidable presence both online and in person. Lukes slander will never touch a nerve.