luka

version dreams of sunlight. its his halcyon horizon. he darent go outside, but he dreams of the beyond. of wriggling free of his cowadice and breaking into blessed sunlight and air. bliss!

luka

we must pump him with positivity so that he finds his courage. hes our lion and we are truly dorothy are we not hurricano stranded friends?

dilbert1

Maybe me liking it makes it cool.

Have certainly been accused of operating with this logic. It always stings because you obviously pride yourself on your powers of judgment to some extent, of apprehending something objective through subjective means, and the person is saying no, you’ve fooled yourself into taking your pleasure for knowledge, your fancy as the Beautiful, your ego for the sublime, etc. What they don’t realize is that if this were really true, I would have much less reason to go on living

luka

Have certainly been accused of operating with this logic. It always stings because you obviously pride yourself on your powers of judgment to some extent, of apprehending something objective through subjective means, and the person is saying no, you’ve fooled yourself into taking your pleasure for knowledge, your fancy as the Beautiful, your ego for the sublime, etc. What they don’t realize is that if this were really true, I would have much less reason to go on living
you were born too late. the new zealanders of Dore's picture. picking this or that ruin, this or that armless statue for your one true love

version

Just this song. It's the only one I bother with.

"Soak Up the Sun" is a song by American singer Sheryl Crow. She and her longtime co-writer Jeff Trott wrote the song following a conversation they had during a plane flight, when they discussed the changing weather as they flew to New York City from Portland, Oregon. Crow was recovering from surgery at the time, inspiring her and Trott to write a happy song that would cheer her up. In the song, Crow has no money to afford any luxuries or necessities, but she decides that wallowing in her sadness is not a productive activity, so she reflects on what she currently has and "puts on a happy face" that she plans to spread to others. Crow chose to release the song as the lead single from her fourth studio album, C'mon, C'mon (2002), as she wanted to enliven people living in a post-9/11 society.

luka

a person depserately trying to remember what joy might feel like but unable to conjure its ghost. wrecked upon the stony coast.