experiences of US states,

mixed_biscuits

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen

mixed_biscuits

0bleak

Maybe that's why Illinois just gave back a portion of ancestral land to Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation. It will be the first federally recognized tribal land there.

mixed_biscuits

Are there any Americans here who seriously have an objection to such a righteous transfer?

luka

places in america i would like to see

1. california. i am a pacific man. 50% pacific. its a massive part of my personality and nature as a new zealander so i must see california before i die. its essential.

2. utah. really freaky place full of freaks that wear two pairs of underwear and work for the secret services. home to vast 'secret' bases built into mountains. invented their own religion. full of rocks.

3. colorado. lush. no one there. full of rocks

4. oregan. like california but with no people or culture. just the nike factory.

5. the appalacians. no idea where this is but my american uncle said its all moonshine and meth labs.

luka

6. florida. burmese pythons wrestling allligators. those boats with the fans on the back. swamps. evergaldes. cuban pimps in wide collar shirts. haitian gang members. retired jews from new york. pink and purple neon.

luka

or is he from massechusetts? i cant remember. theres a video of indianapolis im obssessed with too where i looks like gta san andreas, low res block buildings and emoty space everywhere