luka

gareth, your eyes twinkle like stars
you always had my heart
since that first moment, in geography class
when you lent me your eraser
your not ugly like grendel was
i like you loads

mixed_biscuits

@sus you can see that Luka considers Wynn Owen to be a real threat. He's done the equivalent of retreating to his citadel, drawing up the portcullis and is now pouring as much boiling oil from the top as he can.

sus

I've read plenty of poetry the problem is 99% is garbage and the remaining 1% is esoteric. So I need to look to theory for a better search-and-interpret function.

mixed_biscuits

mixed_biscuits

sus

Why is nobody able to make any actual points about why poetry matters or what it's up to or why one person's work is rubbish or not

sus

It's tremendously depressing. Poetry was a mistake. My apprenticeship was a mistake. This board was a mistake. My conception was a mistake, an inhibition of animal energies.