sus

Post your poems or be forever a peanut gallery pseud.

Man in the arena. Post your poems.

sus

Your name is mixed biscuits. Why on earth did you choose that name. You named yourself mixed biscuits?

luka

biscuits mate is rubbish cos he has no flair for langugae its all written in the same dull register with no rise and fall in intensity, no modulation of the line, no building up of intensity, no sudden changes of direction, no interesting word choices, no memorable phrases, no interesting ideas, nothing to mark it out as a product of its time, no concrete details or awareness of the actual world about him

mixed_biscuits

I can't believe it: a sus trolling attempt has actually half way paid off. At least the adults in the room have had the opportunity of being introduced to Dr Wynn Owen's splendid oeuvre, and for that I am grateful despite myself, sus.

sus

Tell me one thing you care about in poetry. One effect it accomplishes that you value. Give me anything other than this fusty servile respect for English "tradition" and the "scholars" of Old English.

luka

it doesn't come alive at any point which is why he is forced to read it in that dull monotone, the poetry is a dull monotone

mixed_biscuits

biscuits mate is rubbish cos he has no flair for langugae its all written in the same dull register with no rise and fall in intensity, no modulation of the line, no building up of intensity, no sudden changes of direction, no interesting word choices, no memorable phrases, no interesting ideas, nothing to mark it out as a product of its time, no concrete details of awareness of the actual world about him
PJ.png

luka

everything is rote or else nonsensical. theres no reason to write these poems. they don't do anything that has never been done before and better.

• Sad
Reactions: sus