catalog

I was thinking about this recently. The music is everywhere, instantly available etc, what's harder/more interesting is the listening circumstances? How often you hear it on a f1 in druggy club etc. I am listening mainly off my phone on a Bluetooth speaker that a customs officer took the piss out of me for

william_kent

I was thinking about this recently. The music is everywhere, instantly available etc, what's harder/more interesting is the listening circumstances? How often you hear it on a f1 in druggy club etc. I am listening mainly off my phone on a Bluetooth speaker that a customs officer took the piss out of me for

at least they were taking the piss for tech, I had an incident where the "border control" agent at Frankfurt handed my passport to the next "agent" and she looked at the photo and then she looked at me and ... laughed

I had to take my passport photo in a hurry, I had covid hair

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
tbf was having a little rush to this one last night. one of the more interesting ones from sir terence

Not sure if I'd want to hear it in a club though, it's a bit too new labour late 90s isn't it? sounds so spangly they make you feel like you've already dropped an E.

Actually would still rush to this Aubrey joint, but it predates tech house by a few years...

Benny Bunter

More apt than foodieism, RTC (the best poster they ever had probably, long gone now I think) over on ILX used to put musical trends in terms of stocks and shares and investments. And he was right, I thought it was a very clever thing to say.

linebaugh

‘I was listening to an LRB podcast (not a humblebrag) with Ow3n H and Ju1iet J the other day and Ow3n made a passing reference to the old blogging days and how it was split down lines between 'those who posted on Dissensus and those who posted on I Love Music'. He followed up with 'I was one of the few who posted on both'. Quality bants.’

Is that THE Owen H?